Address: 260 avenue Villevieille, 13790 Rousset
Share Capital: € 66,500
Siret: 429 688 526 00012
Phone: 04 42 53 88 10
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of publication, legal representative: Mrs Valerie MARTIN
Website design: ESKALE
Accommodation: OVH, 2 rue Kellermann, BP 80157, 59053 Roubaix cedex 1
Computer law and freedom: Any user has a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him, in accordance with the law n ° 7817 of 6/01/78 (Informatique et Liberté), in to email@example.com
Ownership: The website and the information it contains are protected by French law on intellectual property and international conventions. Except for use in the family circle or private use, the site and any element of its content may not be reproduced, republished, transcribed, modified or retransmitted without the prior authorization of the rights holders.
Terms of cancelation: 48h imperatively, no charge, beyond the amount of the room will be charged. Tolerance for business at noon minimum the day before to cancel. Beyond stays are not modifiable, early departures are charged.
In the event of a dispute: After entering the establishment Hôtel Déjeunez sous l'Arbre and if there is no satisfactory answer within one month, the client may refer the matter to the Mediator of Tourism and Travel, whose contact details and referral modalities are available on its website: www.mtv.travel
COMMITMENT TO THE HOTEL DEJEUNEZ SOUS L'ARBRE IN FAVOR OF PRIVACY PROTECTION:
Because we consider you to be a special guest, our first priority is to offer you stays and exceptional moments in our hotel. Your complete satisfaction and trust are essential for us. That's why, as part of our commitment to meeting your expectations, we have implemented a privacy protection policy.
This Charter materializes our commitments to you and describes the terms and conditions under which the Hôtel Déjeunez sous l'Arbre uses your personal data.
"6 principles" are the main rules applicable in our hotel.
6 PRINCIPLES FOR PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The 6 principles below apply:
1. Transparency: When collecting and processing your personal data, we will provide you with all information and inform you of the purpose and recipients of the data.
2. Legitimacy: We will collect and process your personal data only for the purposes described in this Policy.
3. Relevance and Accuracy: We only collect the personal data needed to process the data. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we keep is accurate and up-to-date.
4. Retention: We will retain your personal data for the period necessary for the processing of data in accordance with the requirements of the law.
5. Access, rectification, opposition: you have the possibility to access, modify, correct or delete your personal data. You can also object to the use of your personal data in particular so as not to receive commercial prospection. You have a right of access, rectification and opposition to any communication of personal information about you by contacting the hotel Déjeunez sous l'arbre, 260 Avenue Villevieille, 13790 Rousset or by email to contact@dejeunez .com
6. Confidentiality and Security: We will put reasonable technical and organizational measures in place to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful alteration or loss or unauthorized use, disclosure or access.
WHEN ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data may be collected on different occasions, including:
1. Hotel activities:
• Room reservation ;
• Registration and settlement;
• Consumption at the bar or restaurant of the hotel during a stay;
• Claims, claims and / or litigation.
2. Participation in marketing programs or animations:
• Registration in loyalty programs;
• Contribution to satisfaction surveys;
• Contests or online games;
• Subscribe to newsletters, to receive offers and promotions by email.
3. Transmission of information from third parties:
• Tour operators, Travel agencies, GDS booking systems, others, ...;
4. Internet activities:
• Log on to www.dejeunez.com (IP address, cookies);
• On-line collection forms (online booking, questionnaires, HOTEL DEJEUNEZ SOUS L'ARBRE pages on social networks, connection devices such as Facebook Login ...).
WHAT IS THE GOAL?
We collect your personal data for the purpose of:
1. To fulfill our obligations towards our customers.
2. Manage room reservation and accommodation requests:
• Establishment and maintenance of legal documents in accordance with accounting standards;
3. Manage your stay at the hotel:
• Track your consumption (phone, bar, ...)
• Room access management
• Internal management of a list of clients who behaved inappropriately during their stay at the hotel (aggression and incivility, non-compliance with the hotel contract, non-compliance with security rules, thefts, degradations and vandalism or settlement incidents) .
4. Improve our hotel service, including:
• Process your personal data in our customer marketing program, to carry out marketing operations, promote brands and have a better understanding of your needs and wishes;
• Adapt our products and services to best meet your needs;
• Customize merchandising offers and relational messages to your attention;
• Inform you about special offers and any new service
5. Manage our relationship with our customers before, during and after your stay:
• Management of the loyalty program;
• Qualification of the customer database;
• Segmentation operations based on the booking history and your customers' travel habits to send targeted communications;
• Anticipate and anticipate future behaviors;
• Establishment of statistics and commercial scores, and reporting;
• Provide contextual data to the push-bid tool when a customer visits the hotel's website or when making a reservation;
• Know and manage the preferences of loyal customers or not;
• send you newsletters, promotions and offers for tourism, hotels or services, or contact you by phone;
• Manage requests for unsubscriptions to newsletters, promotions, tourism offers and satisfaction surveys;
• Take into account the right of opposition;
6. Perform cross-checks, analyzes and combinations via a trusted third party of your data collected during the booking or your stay, in order to determine your interests, your customer profile and allow us to send you personalized offers.
7. Improve our services including:
• Conducting studies and analyzes of questionnaires and customer comments;
• Claims management ;
• Make you benefit from the advantages of our loyalty program.
8. Secure and improve your use of our website including:
• Improved navigation
• Implementing security and preventing fraud
9. Comply with local laws (eg keeping records, keeping Wifi connection data, etc.)
CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS BY THIRD PARTIES TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We must share your personal data with internal and external recipients, under the following conditions:
a. Within the hotel: in order to provide you with the best service, we can share your personal data and give access to authorized staff, including:
• hotel staff;
• Booking staff using booking tools;
• IT services;
• Business Partners and Marketing Services;
b. With service providers and partners (data processors): your personal data can be transmitted to a third party to provide you with services and enhance your stay, including:
1. External service providers: Computer subcontractor, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, routers, printers.
2. Business Partners
c. Local Authorities: We may also be required to provide your information to local authorities, as required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
The Hotel Dejeunez sous l'Arbre takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or disclosure or access unauthorized. To this end, we have put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as an ID / password system, physical protection, etc.).
When you submit credit card information when you make your reservation, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology helps secure your transactions.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACERS
We retain your personal data only during the period necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy or as provided by applicable law.
ACCESS AND MODIFICATION
You have the right to access and modify your personal data subject to the applicable legal provisions. You can also exercise your right of opposition by writing to: Hôtel Déjeunez Sous L'Arbre, 260 Avenue Villevieille, 13790 Rousset or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the interest of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we will need to identify you in order to answer your request. To do this, you will be asked to attach a copy of an official identity document, such as a driver's license or passport, in support of your application. All requests will be processed as soon as possible and in accordance with applicable law.
We may change this Charter periodically. Therefore, we invite you to regularly consult this Charter especially when booking in our hotel.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS
For any questions concerning the policy of personal data, thank you for contacting us at the following address: Hôtel Déjeunez Sous L'Arbre, 260 Avenue Villevieille, 13790 Rousset or by email at email@example.com